Wednesday, March 19, 2008

new music samples

Hey, m'yall. Six, countemsix new downloads, at long last. These draw exclusively from my electroacoustic rucksack. I'm glad to have a workflow that now allows me to more frequently share this stuff with everyone, because there's a bunch of it, yes there is.

There's a point a couple minutes into 'stain caucus' when some really high frequencies don't quite make it past the lossy gestapo. Please forgive. It's a longish piece and therefore a tad cumbersome to have there in full lossless format, but I really like it and decided to upload it despite that couple seconds or so of teeny compromise. Who knows, maybe I'll get just pissed off enough about it in a few days that I'll just upload the big one anyway, bandwidth be damned.

Anyway, thanks for listening and checking it out. Any feedback is welcome.

also, please be aware that I now have a myspace music page, with some different material than here. it's at: http://www.myspace.com/matthewtilymitchell

Thanks!

No comments: